- Motorcycle Suits
- One Piece Men Leather Motorcycle Suits
- One Piece Ladies Leather Motorcycle Suits
- Two Piece Men Leather Motorcycle Suits
- Two Piece Ladies Leather Motorcycle Suits
- One Piece Cordura Motorcycle Suits Men
- One Piece Cordura Motorcycle Suits Women
- Two Piece Cordura Motorcycle Suits Men
- Two Piece Cordura Motorcycle Suits Women
- Motorcycle Jackets
- Leather Motorcycle Jackets Men
- Leather Motorcycle Jackets Women
- Cordura Motorcycle Jackets Men
- Cordura Motorcycle Jackets Women
- Mesh Motorcycle Jackets Men
- Mesh Motorcycle Jackets Women
- Denim Motorcycle Jackets Men
- Denim Motorcycle Jackets Women
- Flannel Motorcycle Jackets Men
- Flannel Motorcycle Jackets Women
- Motorcycle Pants
- Motorcycle Rain Gears
- Motorcycle Vests
- Motorcycle Chaps
- Motorcycle Shirts & Hoodies
- Motorcycle Base Layers
- Motorcycle Gloves
- Motorcycle Boots & Shoes
- Motorcycle Protectors
- Motorcycle Headwear
- Motorcycle Face Masks
- Bikers Jewelry
- Motorcycle Bags
- Motorcycle Accessories
- Motorcycle Suits
Product Name: RACING ABSOLUTE V2 LEATHER SUIT – 1PCArticle Number: MS-M-1029-MLS-OP
- Localized perforation on full front panels.
- GP Aero Back Hump.
- Alpinestars GP DFS external sliders on the shoulders, knees, and elbows.
- Replaceable GP-R PRO knee sliders.
The Racing Absolute v2 is a top-level professional-grade racing suit incorporating all the same lightest-weight and most-advanced materials and technologies that the world’s fastest MotoGP and WorldSBK riders wear on the track. Aside from its complete cowhide leather construction, with dual cowhide leather layers in all the highest abrasion-prone areas like the elbows, forearms, seat, hips, and back, the Racing Absolute v2 also features Kevlar® reinforced stretch inserts at the crotch, inner arms, and armpit areas. The bonded Kevlar® Grid provides increased cut, tear, and abrasion resistance, as well as offers highly reduced heat transfer to the rider’s body generated from any friction during a slide on the asphalt.
Another key material technology advancement found in the Racing Absolute v2 is the use of Alpinestars Composite Stretch technology, A-CS®Tech. Incorporated all throughout the suit, A-CS®Tech is found in the suit’s, side torso, shoulder blades, and upper knee areas, replacing the original leather accordion panels. A-CS®Tech material provides increased breathability, comfort, and freedom of movement, and offers lower weight and a lower profile than accordion leather (the A-CS®Tech panels are about 9% lighter than leather panels). In addition, the suit has leather accordion panels in the lower back and main flexion zones of the suit. Featuring a good level of stretchability, A-CS®Tech has about 30% elongation and offers an increase in tear resistance of 248% compared to standard racing stretch fiber and an increase in tear resistance of 570% versus leather. The technologically advanced Racing Absolute v2 Suit offers comparable performance to cowhide leather, with even higher impact abrasion test results. The use of A-CS®Tech signifies a noteworthy advancement and improvement in protective performance materials.
The Racing Absolute v2 also incorporates Matryx® material on the lower leg for even further weight reduction and breathability. Found in the inner arms, crotch, back of the legs, collar, and pectoral areas, the suit has Kevlar®-reinforced stretch panels that provide high elasticity for freedom of movement, and an increased level of protection. The Racing Absolute v2’s construction has schoeller®-keprotec seam reinforcements at the elbows and knees, GP DFS external sliders on the shoulders, knees, and elbows, all-new race-grade GP-R PRO CE Level 2 shoulder, elbow, forearm, and knee armor, and CE Level 1 Bioflex racing version hip protectors. With all its technology and protection, the suit sets a new standard for Alpinestars Professional Racing apparel. The Racing Absolute v2 is Alpinestars’ top-of-the-line MotoGP level suit.
- Kevlar® is a trademark or registered trademark of affiliates of DuPont de Nemours, Inc. used under license by Alpinestars S.p.A.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
- Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II EN 17092-2:2020 – AAA class.
- Compatible CE Category II Level 2 EN 1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon KR-R and Nucleon KR-R CELL back protectors, available as accessory upgrades.
- CE Category II Level 2 EN 1621-1:2012 GP-R PRO shoulder, elbow, forearm, and knee protectors.
- CE Category II Level 1 EN 1621-1:2012 Bioflex (Racing version) hip protectors.